Author Topic: One Heck Of A Coyote Calling Machine Powerdogg  (Read 1993 times)

uncle buck

One Heck Of A Coyote Calling Machine Powerdogg
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »
I notice that Gander Mountain and Cabelas store was selling the Powerdogg for $99.00.  That's what I paid for mine... I got it at Gander Mountain.  That's a good place to check for one still with the $99.00 price tag on it... Gander Mountain stores in your area...looks like on the web they want $149.00.

Here is a clip with Randy Anderson showing some of the things the Powerdogg can do... Like anything I always learn something from watching a video..Such was the case when I watch this.. Never thought about spraying some scent eliminator on my Powerdogg before calling coyotes..I'm going to make me up some Baking Soda solution to spray around the electronics from now on..

I  love my Powerdogg when I do go after coyotes... I have called in quite a few with mine and so have other people on here that own them.. Now I  don't think I would pay $149.00 for it but that still not a good price.. Only so because I know from time to time they will go on sale for $99.00.  Funny?  I never call any fox with mine...Of course I always seem to use it when I am after Pa Eastern Coyotes... Great call for going back into the boonies.. It's light in weight and it's set up fine.. Make sure you elevate it if you use it.. Hang it from a branch, small tree or place it on abandoned farm equipment or a bale of hay...The remote works better that way to change the sounds...

Just listen to the excellent coyote vocalization that this caller makes... I think it's the Randy Anderson sounds and the shape of the speaker cone that makes the Powerdogg one of the most excellent coyote calling machines..I know one thing...If it broke on me now I already got my $99.00 worth of coyote calling in using it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WECNT-TTfRI&feature=player_embedded    
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 11:43:01 PM by uncle buck »