Author Topic: Johnny Stewart Sounds?  (Read 2571 times)

uncle buck

Johnny Stewart Sounds?
« on: December 08, 2009, 04:26:01 PM »
I wish the Johnny Stewart would release some of their older sounds on the Attractor and the Preymaster Modules....

Sounds like the JS  Baby Red Fox.......Which is on cassette...I like this sound so much that I overlaid it to my FX5...
Also wish they would bring out yet another Preymaster module and attrator with:  Interrogation Howl or Coydog, Coyote Pup,  Coyote Challenge, and they use to have it but no longer do...The JS KIYI.......If we could get these 4 sounds on a cheap attractor  $38.00 caller or on one Preyamster Module......  I know three of these sounds are on other Preymaster modules but if you could just have it on the same one and make it play both at the same time or by self...The Preymaster either cheap $99.00 or the little bit expensive one $199.00 could call in Pa coyotes regularly....

What is happening is Foxpro, Primos,  is selling caller but if JS made an adjustment they could be selling more caller too... I do and have called in a lot of predators using the Johnny Stewart sounds... nice that you can overlay the JS CD's and Cassettes  to Foxpro's FX5....

Hope when you all get the Foxpro Spitfires you report on how you like them and how it is to overlay other sounds to them?

In other words can you overlay your own sounds to the Spitfire blank chip boards or do you have to buy them from Foxpro?

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Johnny Stewart Sounds?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
not sure with the spitfire, i would have to look at the instructions. but imo the js grey fox pup is the best out there, i had to buy the cd and put it onto the fury. 

Hunters Specialities would do themselves a favor if the copied all the library to the digital format for their new callers. 

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Re: Johnny Stewart Sounds?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 05:14:57 PM »
Johnny stewart sounds and metal speaker are the best around in my opinion.
FayetteNam