Author Topic: Outdoor show Kempton...Berks County Ext 40 Krumsvile 28,29,30 Aug 2009  (Read 2541 times)

uncle buck

Notice big outdoor show at the Kempton Fairgrounds.  Just North off of ext 40 RT 78  Krumsville exit.  Looks like many outdoor organzation will be represented there...Friday...11:00AM to 8:00 PM..Saturday Sunday...Think it's 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Outdoor show Kempton...Berks County Ext 40 Krumsvile 28,29,30 Aug 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »
I wish I would have heard of this earlier, we could have made plans on attending this show and tell more people about the PPHA. I should take this chance that if anyone from District 2 or near district 2 that knows of a show to post it or pm it, so we can generate a list. With a list of shows we could really hit a few of them, and get the predator hunting word out.
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »
Sunday Patriot News started listing all of the organzations that were going to be on hand and have booths.   Did not see PPHA in the write up....

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 12:01:13 AM »
Was this written about in last week's article? About they're trying to get a big following for a summer/early fall event? I'm gonna work on a list here when I get a minute for local shows, and get D2 involved a little more, that was the plan from the begining
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »
Yep that was the article..... Um I might make the show...Might try to talk some Pa predator hunting while I move around from stand to stand.  Wow Cabelas close by too so can stop in there for a visit while I'm down in that neck of the woods...Um seemed like today was kind of rained out...Might be Sunday would be the best day.  Best to check the weather.com prior to arriving so you get the full benefit out of the show instead of  dogging rain drops..However that does keep the dust down.  Also all of us seasoned predator caller do have Goretex, I hope?

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 10:01:30 AM »
most of the vendors are indoors. food & activities are outside. Tracker and myself had a PPHA D2 booth there 2 yrs ago. it was small than but had the potential to get bigger...good group of folks running it.
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock