Author Topic: Locating Coyotes  (Read 9584 times)

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
Re: Locating Coyotes
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 03:56:17 PM »
Curmudgeon has two definitions.
First the liberal  example   Cleveland Amory was a tv guide critic and CEO of the NYC based Fund 4 Animals
 No salary, but a $200,000  annual expense account. A poor example for sure. An anti.

Real ones are found only on this website. All are retired and dues paying members deserving respect, even the weather forecasters. As you can see we also can hijack different threads on here at our discretion

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:00:28 PM by dreamcatcher »
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 04:51:34 PM »
Well Big1, I would say you are not an old coot but a young whipper snapper you are not. ;D ;D ;D

Old Cootness is in the eye of the beholder.  For me it is anyone older than me! ::) ::) ::).  My kids, ages 20 and 18 consider me an Old Coot.  If the term "OLD Coot" bothers you than you are one. :o :o :o

For the record, there is nothing wrong with being labeled an Old Coot.  It just means you can talk about Hunting, Fishing, Trucks, The Boss Lady(CEO), Cutting Wood, The Weather, Trapping, Reloading, Keeping Your Truck Clean, Eating, Keeping Warm, Eating Some More, Going Out To Breakfast, Buying and Selling guns on a regular basis without ever shooting them and did I mention having a tea party with the CEO and her friends.

Now that I think of it, no wonder the Old Coots are always sleeping on their recliners, they are exhausted just talking about it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 05:00:29 PM »
Lol Well I guess I'll graciously accept my cootness and give up denying it any longer.

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 05:43:46 PM »
Tim are u serious they say we don't know how to make real coffee or cut wood and they are hosting tea parties with the boss.   :)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 06:09:25 PM »
First off to become an old coot you have to go to a cash register somewhere and finding a nice looking young cashier and when you're done and she says thank you sir you know you are a old coot.
But to be retired old coot!! Only aged old coots have rules that are only understood by the retired old coots.
So,  Lookn4guidance is just a kid that is confussed and does not listen to his mentor Jasper1.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 06:10:09 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 06:22:30 PM »
 :) :) TB1  :) :) Don't be misled by the miscreant L$F.....you are just a big kid  ;D L$F is jealous  ::) because unlike him you are willing to take advice from "Old Coots" with Buku miles on their boots.  ;D Us "Old Coots" had great expectations for him  ;) but his potty mouth  :P and bad attitude  :P have just about sunk him  :P :P The "Old Coots are happy to have you aboard  ;D we can stop wasting time on... (you fill in the blank)....LookN_____less!  :( :( Don't worry about him though  ::) he will go tail between his legs  ;D like a beagle caught chasing deer  :P to his only remaining friend  :P Guru Ernesto  ::) who needs worm flags to find the mailbox  :o In conclusion  ??? is Cat season over ???? and how long a break is he on ?????? I'm waiting for the picture ??? of anything!!!!!! .......9 years is a long wait  >:( >:( .............OH and some how he blinded Scott with his headlamp  >:( >:( and now Scott's following him  :P :P................... 8)

cur·mudg·eon1
/kərˈməjən/ 
noun
a bad-tempered or surly person.
synonyms:   grumbler, complainer, moaner, curmudgeon, grump, sourpuss     Jake if you made Breakfast today, you should now be familiar with the term....LOL

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 06:31:21 PM »
TheBig1 says-
I'm only 39

Ole coots have children and hunting coats older than you.

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 06:44:19 PM »
Lol. Well thanks for the welcome. Hern, that's fine, you fellas can have your coats that are older than me.  I'm ok with that and Jaspr, I'll continue to relish in the fact that I'm just a big kid. I mean, that's what my wife calls me anyways.  As for Lookn4, Y'all can leave me out of this. Lol

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 06:55:37 PM »
TB1 don't listen to Jasper1 he is the ring leader.  The only reason they have miles and miles on their boots is because they throw them in the back of the truck and take them for a ride.  Those boots have a ton of miles on them but no tread wear.    I will bet all of the have Sorel boots and wear the old wool red and black coats.  And the old coots are not whipped by momma they were gelded many years ago. 

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2016, 07:18:59 PM »
LMAO!

So what you're telling me is that they're so old that Jesus was in their yearbooks?

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 08:27:43 PM »
I think that was when Jesus was a freshman! They were in the "senior" class...   ;) ;) ;)
District 5 coordinator

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 06:35:32 AM »
Also, Ole Coots have to post the earliest and latest on this site

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2016, 06:48:02 AM »
 :) :) Scott says: " Those boots have a ton of miles on them but no tread wear."  :) :) Well of course they don't  ;) "Old Coots" are thrifty  ;D  "Luke" OOPS I mean "Chad"!!!  ::) don't be lured to the "Dark Side" by this little group of "Vagabonds"  :P :P :P :P :P or you will end up _________less!! :o just like them!  :( :( Next time your coming down off a particularly steep Mountain  :P note the "Sport" along the road  ??? heading to the top  :P where his truck is parked  ::) ::) Hat askew,coat open,gear dragging,sweating profusely  ::) ::) ::) wind down your window and ask  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Which one are you?  ??? Scott or Timmy ??  :o :o :o There's your answer  ;D ;D in the truck enjoying the "Heater" like the "Old Coot's" or out there freezing your "Bippy"  :P :P :P :P......"J-Man".......... 8)

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 07:45:42 AM »
LOL!!!!!  Oh geez!!!  Well I guess that answers my question, you guys are actually a bunch of alright people. ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 07:50:08 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) You've herd the story of the old bull and the young bull standing on the hill and the cows down in the meadow below.....well old coots are the old bull and you youngin's be the young bull  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X take that to the bank  8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member