Author Topic: Newbie from erie county  (Read 3676 times)

Offline hunterdaddy

Newbie from erie county
« on: February 05, 2006, 05:25:45 PM »
Hey guys

Learned of this site from Pahunter.com.   I have hunted coyotes once......didnt kill any but am very interested in coyote/fox/coon calling and hunting them.      Soon as the weather breaks I am going to try coyotes again but have been hoping to hook up with someone with a little experience.      Not looking for someones spots just thyeir knowledge.

Will probably join the assoc. eventually but right now am working on buying a house so no $$ to spare.      Well  anyways lookin forward to learning what I can.

BP

Newbie from erie county
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 04:40:36 PM »
HD, It might help if you let us know where you hail from.

Offline hunterdaddy

Newbie from erie county
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 08:14:49 PM »
Bro  title of the post is newbie from erie county.

BP

Newbie from erie county
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 09:59:16 PM »
Gotcha!  :wink:

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Newbie from erie county
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 12:29:15 AM »
hunterdaddy you'll have to excuse BP, he is still recovering from the SuperBowl hangover :lol:
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Newbie from erie county
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 10:22:27 PM »
i live just south of you in meadville, crawfish county. we have another member in here goes by 'OhSure'...he's in harbor creek, erie county. i can really only hunt nites on the weekends....so i'm pretty limited. hopefully OhSure will catch this post and help you out. if your not too far away i'm always up for a hunt w/someone.

-Woody
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock