Author Topic: New predator hunter in the williamsport area  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Team Howler

• Junior Forum Member
    • Lycoming Fence Company LLC (Personal Business)
New predator hunter in the williamsport area
« on: December 03, 2011, 04:54:05 PM »
New predator hunter in Lycoming county looking for someone to show him how to night hunt. Not real successful through the day and would like to try night hunting. Please let me know if you would be kind enough to show me the ways. Please reply back to me if interested.
Thanks,
Matt Brown
Team Howler
Hunt safely!
District 3
Matt Brown
Arsenal: Savage Model 12 22-250, Tikka T3 lite Stainless .233, Ruger model 77 mark II .243, Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 25/06
Tools
FoxPro Firestorm w/ Fox Jack, Kill Light 250 and 100, Various Hand Calls

Offline Yoter

Re: New predator hunter in the williamsport area
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:39:09 AM »
I'm new to predator hunting don't know that I could show you anything but would be willing to hunt with you and try to figure these animals out.  i have a red light but feel like it would be hard to hand call and scan with the light at the same time by myself so I've only hunted 2 times durign the day.  Yesterday morning I had some barking and yipping but they wouldn't come in so I didn't have something right but i'm learning.  Let me know if you want to get together if not no problem.

Mike

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 02:43:49 PM »
I'm living in williamsport for school and just petitioned to change my major which if it happens, I'll be there for 2 more years,  so I can tell you this, I'm not real familiar with the area, however I'm fairly familiar with predator hunting,  so if you'd want to go some night I'll bring my gear and stash it at a friends house.

Ryan.
District 4

Offline Yoter

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
PM sent