Author Topic: Kill Light remote tail cap switches  (Read 1801 times)

Offline HHADOC

• PPHA Members
    • Harrisburg Hunters and Anglers Assoc
Kill Light remote tail cap switches
« on: February 18, 2011, 03:49:07 PM »
For those who use the EW Kill light with the remote switch.

If you have not had a problem with the wire coming out of the tailcap I recommend using a industrial crazy glue or epoxy to secure the wire to the tailcap. It is not secured and the individual wires are very thin almost hair size. If it is not secured it will come apart.

Just my 2 cents.

uncle buck

Re: Kill Light remote tail cap switches
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »
Make sure you do what HHADOC says to do with the Kill Light gun switch... Saw a lot of crying over on that other site.. People are turning the cap off with removing the Velcro from the gun.. Hence yes it's going to get twisted and tear the wire going from the gun into the Killlight.

This morning...1:30 AM I glued my  switch cap's with Super Glue...I figure I Best "Get Her Done!!!!"   by the way I don't even attach mine to the gun.. I just let her hang and turn it on like that.. Actually I took the switch off and now use the push button cap on my Kill lights..  I now keep my shooting light on my rifle on all the time while I am calling any way and just let it set in the shooting rest..

HHADOC thank you for sharing that IMPORTANT KILLLIGHT INFO  with us on this site too...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 03:17:30 PM by uncle buck »

Offline HHADOC

• PPHA Members
    • Harrisburg Hunters and Anglers Assoc
Re: Kill Light remote tail cap switches
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
Your welcome UB!!

Thats what is all about... Helping each other....