Author Topic: The King of Procrastination!  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
The King of Procrastination!
« on: December 01, 2015, 09:51:29 AM »
Can you say Procrastinate?  Just put these up on Saturday.

"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: The King of Procrastination!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »
Hmmmm $5 for the lot!! :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 11:02:40 AM »
You can't buy the water I dyed them in for that! :o :o :o  Besides, Jasper1 told me you only catch Grinners and my traps are way to good for Grinners. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 11:18:31 AM »
D A Y U M... younger put the smackdown on ya...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 12:27:38 PM »
I'm no trapper, but I'm pretty sure the traps have to be outside of the fur shed to be effective...  LOL
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 12:29:08 PM »
Lol.  Thus the title.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 12:34:13 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Guess the young lad can only take pics of them.... :P :P :P :P....I'll git jaspr1 to show him how to set them... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Hern your help is needed here for sure....educate the youngin on where to put them  8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 12:45:48 PM »
cutel adder.  Yours??
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 02:07:19 PM »
No

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 05:16:57 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   L$F   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      WAHOO!!!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   I'll bet your shorts and socks are all in the dresser in neat little rows  :o :o  "Goose" not getting any MUD on these puppies  ::) just like my TRD! :o :o..................Must have thought the Coyote Professor was going to show up for inspection  :P :P..................... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 07:57:39 AM »
As a matter of fact they are.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Were you peeking in my drawers again? :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 08:02:25 AM »
That picture looks like the start of a race...
Pull the trigger on the starting pistol

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 08:06:53 AM »
Race day starts on the 19th for cats and Fisher.  First time trying for fisher.  Only have four days and it sure would be nice for a little snow.  I have caught several cats over the years but I am a total Newb when it comes to Fisher.  Any tips on locating Hern?  I will be part time trapping in Cameron County.  Gonna change my name to Lookn4Fisher. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 07:21:14 PM »
Any tips on locating Hern?

Yes. Take me along
Or...
Alot of guys pre-bait Bobcat and Fisher. If you seen sign other years, set there.
As far as baits or lures, Fisher are easy to catch so your basic bait/lure will work. L4F, you caught Fox and Bobcat and shouldn't have trouble with Fisher. Finding them is the problem. And the week before Christmas Fisher season will be tough for guys to get time to trap Fisher, with shopping and family things going on.
So finding them or knowing where they are or travel would help in your success.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 05:17:34 AM »
L$F asks:  ;)  "Any tips on locating Hern?"  ??? That's like asking how deep is the Universe????  ::) I can only say if Hern doesn't want to be found it will be tough  :P Lorraine can't locate him half the time  ::) Take a stand close to his fur shed with a large net  :o Hope this helps!.............. 8) If you want to catch a Fisher..UB won't go.. >:(,Goose will do it for a price.. :P,I'm busy!..  ::) so you better take Hern.. ;D