General Outdoors > <*}}}>< Fishing

Fishing

<< < (2/6) > >>

Pa Goosehntr:
 :( :( :( I bet the eyelets in the poles are freezing this mornin  :o :o :o :o :o

Pa Goosehntr:
 >:( >:( >:( Well this thread went quiet quick  :P :P :P :P Seems no one is out there freezin their lil finners off :o :o :o :o :o and we have ice fisher persons on here.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ hey the trout don't care it's cold out  :o :o :o :o

Pa Goosehntr:
 :( :( :( Hump, guess I'll buy a license since no one is on the streams...I might catch sumptin... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

jaspr1:
 :)I might catch sumptin... :) Yeah like Pneumonia  :P............ 8)

Brushwolf:
Took the kids for youth day yesterday. I decided to wait till about 10 before we left was pretty chilly out. We caught a good amount and headed back home at 1. I didnot think my 6 and 2 year old would hold out that long but the fishing was good. On the ride home from the creek I told my daughter if u want to go back down after we get a late lunch let me know. Well To my surprise we headed back to the creek yesterday late afternoon and caught a few more while the snow was coming down pretty good. Not a bad day for being dressed up in snow pants fishing for trout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version