Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

Blain gun/knife show D8 Trappers

<< < (2/2)

Dale:

--- Quote from: Pa Goosehntr on May 10, 2016, 02:21:42 PM --- ;) ;) ;) Hern have you ever seen what a 338 does to a bunny...talk about saving time skunnin  :o :o :o :o :o

--- End quote ---

yeah but they aint enuf left to make a biscut taste good...   ;D ;D ;D

jaspr1:
 :) I was looking at a .410 o/u it had two hammers  ??? I had to look twice  :-\  it looked like a single hammer but looking closer it had two thin hammers   :o it was old and weighed a ton  :P...I was tempted though... 8) Goose you need to hold on to that .338   ::) the PGC is about to launch a short term stocking of Cape Buffalo in the Miss-Show Forest  ::)  down there.............you might get lucky  ::) ::)........................ 8)

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "you might get lucky"  ??? ??? ??? ??? something I hope for everyday  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hern:
Hern have you ever seen what a 338 does to a bunny...
No.
And I don't want to see that.

I've seen what .338 do to Elk at 200-300-400 yards. I've seen what .338 did to Mule Deer at 517 yards.
Great caliber, the .338.

Dale:

--- Quote from: jaspr1 on May 11, 2016, 05:57:26 AM ---8) Goose you need to hold on to that .338   ::) the PGC is about to launch a short term stocking of Cape Buffalo in the Miss-Show Forest  ::)  down there.............you might get lucky  ::) ::)........................ 8)

--- End quote ---

if they did that, I'd have to get my non-Res license and partake of a bit of that action... the 375H&H would enjoy that... a lot more challenging then ground grizz, even the really mean ones...   8) 8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version