Author Topic: Everyone at deer camp but me??????LOL LOL  (Read 2108 times)

uncle buck

Everyone at deer camp but me??????LOL LOL
« on: November 29, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »
Nope don't go to deer camp....Actually am not even going to hunt the farms that I hunt fox on... There are a few that will allow me to hunt deer but I am going again after one of those PUBLIC land deers.....UB one on one with a PUBLIC DEER !!!!!!!!   LOL  LOL LOL
Going to a nearby PGL.....You got to love that there are PGL to hunt.......Most of my deer have been taken from public lands.......

So......are you hunting public lands this year too?

Good luck where ever you hunt be safe....
Ah the Mrs always cooks me Chile......For the first day supper too.....
What are you all going to eat come Monday Evening after the big day in the deer woods?

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
Re: Everyone at deer camp but me??????LOL LOL
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 10:46:05 PM »
U.B., I hunted private land on Mon-Tue and missed a doe. On Wed. I hunted state game lands saw 4 but thought the shot was to close to private land. My hunting buddy got a doe at the end of the day. On Thursday, I shot a doe on the game lands. Saturday afternoon I shot my first bear in the same spot I shot the doe. There were at the most 5 trucks parked on the state games lands on any day including Saturday. You just don't see the hunters you did 10 years ago. Also on the first Tuesday I had 2 bobcat come in 15 yards away under my treestand and it took all I could not to pull the trigger. I think I was rewarder with the bear for not shooting the bobcat out of season even tho it took me 6 years to get my permit. I also was talking to a game commission guy and he said they might change the the bobcat permit, to the way we buy bear tags over the counter.....ED