Author Topic: Instant electronic Players  (Read 1881 times)

uncle buck

Instant electronic Players
« on: November 18, 2010, 08:36:16 PM »
Small speakers that are used for MP3 players.  make sure they are battery operated.. Attached to a Walkman Cassette or CD player you now have a spare wildlife cassette or CD players.

Tool boxes with a radio and MP3 speaker system in them..Same as above..Attach an Cassette player, CD player or a MP3 with wildlife sounds and you have a wildlife caller...

Look on all the racks at Bonton, Kohl's etc...They always have a battery powered speaker system for people to attach their MP3 players, cassettes, CD players etc..Again attach the appropriate cassette player, CD player or mp3 with wildlife sounds and you have one heck of a wildlife caller..

Remember best to get all of these speaker system that require the speaker to use AA or AAA batteries.. The power of the speaker system makes all of these things outstanding calling outfits.   How many of these do I own?....several........  

Best yet after Christmas... Kohl, Bonton, almost give these  things away... Don't forget look at all the electronics in Ross Department Store too..
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 08:36:54 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

Re: Instant electronic Players
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 12:12:51 AM »
Got this at Kohl's.  Notice outside speakers and housing... Inside a cassette  walkman attached to
speakers that are powered by 4 AA batteries

This is a tool book radio that the radio and speakers are run by AA batteries..
Attach a cassette walkman and you have and electronic calling machine.
My source on this was Ross Department store.. By the way the tool box
serves as my ammo box.

Remember all you have to attach is a Cassette player, CD Walkman or an MP3 player.