Author Topic: Flextone Echo HD  (Read 2274 times)

Offline predator94

• Junior Forum Member
Flextone Echo HD
« on: November 22, 2011, 10:28:27 PM »
Been using all mouth calls so far with good success but there's a lot of times where I think electronic would be good.. Does anybody know anything or have any experience with the flextone echo hd ? Maybe compared to the foxpro spitfire because it is a lot cheaper but I know foxpros are reliable and also local if I need anything

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Flextone Echo HD
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »
Played with one at a store but that's the extent of my experience.  Sorry.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »

Check out one of these Alpha Dogs... I know I do well with the Primos Power Dogg and this is Randy Anderson newest electronic calling machine..

Echo... Ian has one and he likes it....I haven't seen him posting on here lately.. Maybe he will see the post and respond..

http://www.callingcoyotes.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=117&category_id=20&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
I like the echo for the reason of it's compact design and sounds. The only things I don't like is the blue light for reading the sounds and the process you have to go through to choose them but I'm spoiled with my fx5. All in all, it's a great call with no wires, great volume and good distress sounds for a great price. It's also rubber coated so it's not such a load click when you hit into objects. I generally take it out when my foxpro batteries need charged.
FayetteNam