Author Topic: Peroxide for cleaning your calls..  (Read 1621 times)

uncle buck

Peroxide for cleaning your calls..
« on: August 27, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
I have one heck of a qty of harmonicas...today....I soaked all my harmonicas in Hydrogen Peroxide and notice how it released all of the junk accumulated inside.. Wow do they sound better now...

Your calls....especially plastic..Might be good to soak some of your calls in peroxide to clean them....

I have been calling for a long time...When your calls are dirty this is what will happen to some people... You mouth will split on the sides and your teeth will start to hurt a bit. This would be your molars...Now what you don't know is you got some kind of bacteria from your calls..
Figure...they hang around our neck they are kept in our hunting pockets.. Ah you know what gets on your calls when you have a scent vent pinned to your coat and your calls are hanging on a lanyard. yep.. I know we eat a ton of dirt in our time but we also get things into our system that is not dirt....The side of your mouth splitting and your teeth hurting in certain areas of your mouth is most likely from bacteria you got from your mouth calls.

Thing of it is when my teeth start to hurt...I gargle with guess what? Hydrogen Peroxide and in a few days the pain in my molars go away..
I also take a couple of Aspirin too...

I truly don't know the affect of peroxide on wooden calls. however my harmonicas, some of them have wood blocks and it does not hurt my harmonicas.  Did any of you have any Tink's today? Not today but probably last year but that is just how calling is..