Author Topic: Nikon Coyote Scope is camo? Why not a black one?  (Read 3129 times)

uncle buck

Nikon Coyote Scope is camo? Why not a black one?
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:24:18 PM »
I like how the new Nikon Coyote scope is set up for running shots.  However.....I wish they would just make one in black matted color.  I  just don't like adding a camo scope to a blued barrel varmint gun....Just seems like they made these special for the Savage and or the Remington camo'd predator guns... I shoot LH....I can't even get a Rem that is camo'd. The LH Rem for the 17 fireball is black...

Just wondering if they went to a black matted Nikon Coyote designated scope would more people buy it?  

Wonder when they have these Brain Storming meeting in companies when they come out with new products are they really thinking of who will be using these scopes out there.....Is a LH coyote hunter not allowed to use a Nikon camoed scope because there are no LH guns that are camo'd???

Actually I do have a Camo'd Encore action stock is camod but not my barrels.  So I could put it on an black matted barrel and it would not look to bad. I could camo the barrel up too...

Would that be a problem for any of you too? Putting a camo scope on a shinny varmint gun that is not camod?  I suppose one needs to camo the stocks and barrels if something like this bothers them??????/
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 09:30:02 PM by uncle buck »

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Nikon Coyote Scope is camo? Why not a black one?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:36:47 PM »
UB, I believe you just answered your own question.
President PPHA

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
    • http://www.sfcustompredatorcalls.com
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »
to be honest I have had some guns that were beat clean to death and looked terrible and nothing matched on them... but if the would hit what I was aiming at every time I could care less..  lol  I have the new winchester coyote light rifles and am waiting on a pair of the nikon coyote scopes to arrive... when they do I will post up a pic... but in reality if it hits what I need it to hit... I dont care in the least... lol  jmo

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »
I am pleased to announce that the Nikon Coyote Special is now available in Black !!!!   just thought some of you may be interested...

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 11:36:48 AM »
my friend just purchased one and put it on his model 7 they are nice.

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 11:42:36 AM »
I have gotten to play with one but am waiting on my shipment from nikon may have to request a black one now  lol

uncle buck

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 12:14:34 PM »
Outatanding....See they probably did sit around the table and Brain Stormed...You got to know who your customers are..  Just like when you write something or do a seminar and such...Pays to know who your receivers are.