Predator Hunting > Night Hunting

wicked light

<< < (2/11) > >>

Predator53:
Just got a wicked scanpro headlamp 2 weeks ago...Awsome scan light..excellent battery burn time...I hunted with it twice so far and hit a been awsome

Willy34jc:
How bright is the carnivore scanning light?   I have read on here that with the kill light, people can distinguish between a red and a grey fox from 300 yards.  Does anyone have any direct comparison between the two?   I can only afford to purchase one light and I'm trying to make my decision.  Thanks.

Misterjake23:
Hands down the Carnavore is a better light.  I have a wicked light and IMO it's like comparing a scan light to a shoot light.   

Predator53:

--- Quote from: Bowman66 on November 29, 2015, 09:08:01 AM ---My buddy has the wicked light and we made the comparison two weeks ago. Frankly there is no comparison.
We had a fox sitting at 300 yds with his light the eyes were barely visable and no Id could be made, I kept telling him it was a fox, he didn't believe me so I had him get behind my gun and he says wow you were right! The carnivore light is no joke and worth every penny!

--- End quote ---
               Well...if your going to shoot 300 yrds...then you've heard the comparison....but i could id a fox at 200 yards the other night with my wicked scanpro..which,i thought was awsome.....so i guess it depends on money and how serious your going to hunt....if i had to money to blow...it be a coyote light...the best of the best for 400.00.  These light posts could go on and on....Get what you can afford and know your limations...just my 2ยข Rusty

Misterjake23:
Well spoken Predator53

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version