Predator Hunting > Predator Biology

I saw so much critter activity today

(1/5) > >>

uncle buck:
I went to Gettysburg to eat at the Dobbin House with my wife.. On the round trip I counted  40 deer in the fields and 100 geese (4 flock of  about 25 each). for some reason the critters were really  moving today.. I saw some post on FB by some members.. they to were seeing all kinds of animals today moving...

Huntin 4 yotes:
I watched a coyote in an open field eating what's left of a deer carcass at 9:55 am this morning while driving home from a morning hunt.  It didn't mind me watching it at first but ran back to the wood line and dissapeared. 

Pa Goosehntr:
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  UB and the Dobbin House...Hmmmm?? Seems that is the pricey place in G-burg for fud... ??? ??? ??? I know, the wife picked up the tab  ::) ::) ::) ::)

jaspr1:
 ;D  He stays out of the Farnsworth House, apparently  ::) to much paranormal activity  :P when your trying to eat  :o :o :o.......... 8)

uncle buck:
Dobbin House is the best place  to eat in Gettysburg. Wife and I was talking how we have had about 100  people eat there one time or another. Even had the Submarine coworkers there twice for Christmas office party. The one waitress even knows us now!  Who knows this meeting at Yankee Doodle goes well Maybe next meeting could be st Dobbin House. You ask they will give you a room upstairs and you order off the tavern menu which is cheaper.
Farnsworth that food is like K Rations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version