Author Topic: New camo coming soon  (Read 3937 times)

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
New camo coming soon
« on: June 27, 2012, 07:45:27 AM »
I will be meeting with a group of videographers in July from Zero Detect camo. Folks, this camo will be the absolutely best there is. Unlike all the rest of the camo out there its not a pattern. Predators and deer will not pick out your form because of the design of the camo. I have been testing some of it since last fall. Its unreal how it works. From bowhunting whitetails, stalking elk, or hunting predators this camo will not be beaten. Will keep you posted with the progress and when it will be available for sale. Any suggestions let me know and if I get any extra camo in July for friends to field test will let you guys know.

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: New camo coming soon
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 10:00:16 AM »
I should add that at least 10% of all profits will be given to charities that are effective in helping the poor. I am a Christian and not ashamed of it or to contend for my faith. This camo business will be built on honesty, integrity, quality product made only in the USA, and on Christian values.

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 08:21:40 AM »
Had a great weekend meeting with the president of zero detect and the other prostaff, trading stories and ideas for the final touches of this outstanding camo. We are working on a website and will be coming out with some cover suits in either September or October. As business grows, zero detect will be putting more products on the market.  The testimonials from the other prostaff is amazing. As soon as the website is up and running (probably couple weeks) I will post a link here so you guys can check it out.

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 02:54:19 PM »
How about a little peek.....ED

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 06:10:08 PM »
yea id like to see it too
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 06:06:53 PM »
ok but this is all you will get for now  :D

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 06:16:43 PM »
This camo works by using a variety of shades and lines and colors. Not just the same pattern that every other brand of camo out there uses. When you are up in a tree, the light reflects off the lighter stripes and lines preventing a deer, etc from picking out your form. Likewise, when you are on the ground (like in the pic) or in the shadows the light reflects off the darker shades and lines breaking up your form. The human eye can easily pick out the person in the photo. But to a deer or predator, this camo (I am convinced) will work better than the other brands out there. Like always, you have to play the wind as that is most important unless you are turkey hunting. Next is your form. Zero detect has a pattern for snow or if you are in the air that is amazing as well. I am not sure how much change\improvement there will be between the camo I have now and what will be coming out for sale. Thats why I hesitate to post pics of what I have currently.  We laid a peice of this stuff down on the motel floor before one the guys wife came walking in. It blended in so well she didn't see it and tripped. LOL (did I mention she is a blonde) Sorry for the long but short description and congratulations on reading this fal.lol

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 07:24:55 AM »
Looks good, now we will wait for the finished product and a price....ED

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
Not gonna lie..excuse my French but,  impressive...nice job man..good work
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:01:56 AM by Leglifter »
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 10:50:32 PM »
After spending a few years in the Marines, one important factor to cammo is being able to break up a humans outline.  I agree that it is an impressive cammo, and it does appear to reduce the outline of the body.  Is there a web link to purchase this?
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!