Author Topic: The Predator Hunting Industry  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
The Predator Hunting Industry
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:30:23 AM »
There seems to be more and more products available than ever before.  It is an exciting time in the industry with all the new products geared toward predator hunting, especially lights.   

I am asking that our members take a look at our sponsors first when making an educated decision on their next purchase, as they support our goals in predator hunting.

Not every light or product will suit your needs and you are certainly welcome to comment on these boards with your likes and dislikes, however in an appropriate manner. 

Thanks for growing with us as we take on more and more exciting new endeavors..........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: The Predator Hunting Industry
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:39:47 AM »
Beware of the chinese lights. You will find lots of look-a-like lights that are inferior or are as bright but don't hold up to some of the other lights out there.

Offline Team Howler

• Junior Forum Member
    • Lycoming Fence Company LLC (Personal Business)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 02:15:37 AM »
Tim,
While working at the show, These new products are itching to get into an association like ours. I have a couple of cards with info i will pass onto you later. The one may have been sent over to you. This was the guy from michigan that donated the western rivers call and light. I must have talked to him for a good half hour about what we do and what we stand for. Then later on i go back to the booth and there are products sitting there from him. I did go over and thank him for his donation. How do we add corporate sponsers and should we just send them over to you? The other was for dead ringer shotgun sights. I have to find this card and send you the info.
Also, Joe and Dave were awesome guys to spend the day with on wednesday. I think we all had a good time. Though i felt bad for all the questions i kept asking them about predator hunting! LOL
Hunt safely!
District 3
Matt Brown
Arsenal: Savage Model 12 22-250, Tikka T3 lite Stainless .233, Ruger model 77 mark II .243, Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 25/06
Tools
FoxPro Firestorm w/ Fox Jack, Kill Light 250 and 100, Various Hand Calls

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 11:27:32 AM »
Matt
  We are there to answer questions about the calling and the association. I enjoy giving information and talking to people.
  Thanks for helping out at the show. By the end I believe you were giving out as much as you got.

Joe
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
A big thanks to all the volunteers.  I did get the items you were talking about and we will put them to good use.  Sponsors may sign up on-line from our home page or you can have them e-mail me.  Thanks......Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!