Author Topic: Spitfire help  (Read 2136 times)

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
Spitfire help
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »
So I went to change my sounds on my sim card.  Everything went fine and I went to download the list to my remote and it wouldn't work.  I put the card back in the computer to see what sounds came up and it says my card needs to be formatted.  Now neither of my cards are working and it wont let me format them.  I keep getting a "can't format" message.  Any help would be great.  Looks like my night is gonna be shot unless I decide to dust off my howler and backstabber.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Spitfire help
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
Well I found the link and reformatted 1, but it looks like the other one is damaged.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline screamn in the nite

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 09:02:50 PM »
Were you using the card reader/writer that foxpro sells? Just a thought. Had problems getting my black jack decoy to work with my spitfire. Bought the cable at radio shack that foxpro sudjested. It wouldn't work. One e-mail to foxpro solved it. They sent the correct cord free of charge  ;D  Gotta love that customer service dept. At least you got one working and saved your night. Good luck!!!

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 09:18:31 PM »
I got everything straight from foxpro.  I have never had an issue with either card.  The one card was working fine last night and then i just reformatted and put new sounds on.  Went out last night and called in an owl,skunk,rabbit, and a mouse that climbed on the caller.  Maybe tonight the real preds come in.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline screamn in the nite

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »
Wow! That's an odd assortment of critters :o  Maybe have to change your name to critter whisperer. Lol