Author Topic: dinner is served!!  (Read 8194 times)

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: dinner is served!!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »
I know you're trying to start an argument.  I guess I'm trying to say I agree with you.   Unless these people have proof of what they see.  They should sit back and be quite.  I say that because if they get people to panic.  All they are going to do, is have every idiot out there buying guns and shooting everything they see.

I meant to say not trying to start an argument.  I thought I was talking to my wife for a moment cause she is always starting one with me.  Isn't marriage grand?
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »
In a diner in Genesee, Pa., Potter Co. there is a picture of a cougar that was shot up there some years ago.  So, there is proof they have been in Pa.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Jake

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 08:24:57 PM »
My wife is the same,  :D the thing is we been with each other sence 1976 ;D
Got to Love Her!! I still get to Hunt!!!!!
It is, What it Is.

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »
I know you're trying to start an argument.  I guess I'm trying to say I agree with you.   Unless these people have proof of what they see.  They should sit back and be quite.  I say that because if they get people to panic.  All they are going to do, is have every idiot out there buying guns and shooting everything they see.

I meant to say not trying to start an argument.  I thought I was talking to my wife for a moment cause she is always starting one with me.  Isn't marriage grand?

I knew what ya meant   ;D
THIS IS SPARTA!!