Author Topic: Plenti card... my as well get something for my purchases  (Read 2842 times)

uncle buck

Plenti card... my as well get something for my purchases
« on: August 23, 2015, 01:23:03 PM »
http://www.plenti.com/?excid=B_001_62015

Liking the Plenti card now that Rite Aid and many vendors are pushing... I have been buying things thru Wally World on line and using the Plenti program I am getting points for my on line purchases...You can get points by even loading on your grocery card number and if you buy something there that is triggered that week you get points..I actually changed my phone and cable provider where I get my bill on line instead of paper... They gave me hundreds of points... Right now I have about 2000 points from using the grocery cards, Walmart on line buys, and utilities... You really have to go into the Plenti web site to see how this all work..  2000 = $20.00 off of a purchase I make somewhere or the Mrs uses like in Macys.  Your going to buy the sheeeet anyway...Everyone has to have his sheeeeeet... You my as well get some money back for it...Actually what I like about Walmart is they are the cheapest and you can pick the stuff up at your local store no shipping cost.. Or if you spend over $35 it's shipped free to your door..  Just say there is something  you buy all the time in Wally World.. Go through Plenti trigger Walmart.. Buy it and you will get points that end up as $$$$.  Why you can even buy things from Cableas or Basspro and get plenti points.. Remember: "God Helps Those That Help Themselves!"   
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:27:03 PM by uncle buck »