Author Topic: Snow  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Snow
« on: October 29, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »
There are a ton of tree limbs down around. I hope it stops snowing soon, my brother lost his power 11 am this morning. If my power stays on I am going hunting. Who else going out hunting in this new snow besides me. 
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Snow
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »
Went out hunting in the snow and had a blast getting soaked up. What a thrill! Tree limbs were crashing down...I looked up a couple times and got a load of snow right in my eye...down my back...decided I had enough and went home drank coffee...watched some hunting shows. Went out again in the afternoon and got me a turkey. Sums up my day of hunting in the snow.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Snow
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »
Wish I was able to go.  I lost electricity Saturday afternoon and still don't have it.  I am typing this from my office at work.  had to move all the groceries to my family members.  Went to the inlaws last night for a shower.  Trees down everywhere and a couple of my neighbors trees fell onto my property.  One hit my trailer but no damage.  The house is pretty cold at night but we are all sleeping in our sleeping bags.  Wife is complaining but it could be worse.  If I don't respond to emails or PM's its because I can only do that at work for now.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!