Author Topic: Last night  (Read 3380 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Last night
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »
[/URL][/img]  The only fish I got all evening..28"channel cat..cut bait....Ben, where are ya? Mayflies are alive and well on the Susquehanna... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Last night
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 10:08:42 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm betting that iffin he flopped around much  ??? ??? ??? ??? you would be taking a swim  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 06:30:00 AM »
 :P Have your fun... ;D ;D..I'm steady as a rock... ::)...Besides your just jealous of my $14.95 Southbend catfish combo rod w/1 ball bearing reel... ;D ;D ;D...I have out cheaped you.. ::) :o :P ;D ;D........  Go back to watching your soaps  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »
 "steady as a rock"  :o :o :o :o is that why we see all those signs ..Watch for falling rocks  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 05:46:29 PM »
Been busy lately. Mainly catching bass. Was just up at raystown yesterday. Hitting the river this coming weekend with a fellow ppha member sat. Dad and i went last fri and caught some dinks for eating. They should be off spawn or close to it by now
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D With all the rain in Jaspr1's area I'm guessin he is feeshing in his front yard... ::) ::) ::) can't fall out of a rocking chair on the front stoop!!!  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 06:02:14 AM »
 >:( This rain crap can give us a little break now >:( I actually like the water a little stained but chocolate is a little much :( bullhead territory :P....Ben when you get some free time let me now ;) I want to take the "Goose" fishing ::) and need some strong help :) I plan on bubble wrapping him and putting floats on a wheelchair and will need help loading him :o ::) :o....NO STEPS....he doesn't do STEPS well.............. 8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 08:18:03 AM »
I like the water chocolate and rising for cats. When it first starts rising after a long spell of no changes thats the makings of a good day
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 04:40:28 AM »
 ;D I agree with you Ben I like a little rise in the water, temps change and they are looking for stuff  :). Did you note the "Lead Dancer" for the Chambersburg "Ballet" is being rather quiet... :o........probably sleeping in his chair watching soaps... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....................went to Walker Lake yesterday, hoping for a Pike but no such luck..........talked to a couple locals catching carp, PFBC stocked 4000 pike fingerlings or some such number according to them..I didn't see them but there were some dead ones at the launch........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 10:33:47 AM »
 :o :o :o :o Ya mean you couldn't even catch a dead one??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member