Author Topic: ICE FISHING......Brrrrrrr....  (Read 7094 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: ICE FISHING......Brrrrrrr....
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 08:07:02 PM »
 ;D Out testing my new ice auger  ;D ;D perfect...my buddy shows up he has a brand new ION electric auger that his wife bought him for his birthday...... :o......it also worked great...1 perch and a half dozen or so crappies nothing with enough size to take home for dinner  :(  ....... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:54 PM »
 ;) ;) You build it and they will come  ;) ;) You drill it and they might show up for dinner ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2014, 06:04:37 AM »
Did better then us. We pulled a goose egg on a pondd that usually produces. Not sure what auger ya got but if it dont have the name lazer on it well i dont know what to tell ya. Used a lazer once and had to get one and then had no ice for two years. Now it looks like we'll neverget off hardwater
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2014, 07:09:10 AM »
 ;D  Ben,exactly what I got a Lazer and  ;D  it has Swedish blades  ;D  I only had to cut one hole and that was just to see how it worked and it cut effortlessly... ;D I am super pleased....... 8) Ice is a good 12 inches or more on Holman....

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 03:45:59 PM »
 :( :( :( jaspr1...time to give a report on how the better half used you for chum bait and out fished ya  ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 08:45:42 PM »
 :) OK  :) I took her this afternoon..3:30 till 6:00...she got 1 crappie  ;D   eventually the guide (me) got 1 crappie also... ;D...her's was bigger  >:( and I had to listen to that  :(...  ........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 09:26:01 AM »
 ;) ;) As much ice that is out there this morning around the house and roads you should be able to declare going ice fishing off the front porch  :o :o :o 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 06:59:46 PM »
Hope your wife is ok from the fall... :(.....I didn't move till after 10......Wife went fabric shopping in the afternoon and I went ice fishing.. ;D..just me and one other guy.. ;D..got a little more crowded around 4...1st time I got skunked  >:(  but it was such a nice day I'm not complaining... 8)