Author Topic: Trapper Flea Markets  (Read 3583 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Trapper Flea Markets
« on: June 04, 2010, 10:10:25 AM »
This message goes out to you PTA guys, since I have yet not gotten my membership, will there be any trapper flea markets or swaps coming up that are within a 2 hr drive of harrisburg? Do we know if marysville will be doing it again? I  need to buy a bunch. If theres anyone out there looking to depart with their #1.5's...#4's...160 BG's...330BG's...let me know
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Trapper Flea Markets
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:45:32 AM »
The district 8 event will be at the tuscorura fair gronds in September.  They have moved it from Marrysville.  Other than that I'm not sure of any local events to tell you.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 07:46:57 PM »
Thanks tim
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Big Al

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »
This message goes out to you PTA guys, since I have yet not gotten my membership, will there be any trapper flea markets or swaps coming up that are within a 2 hr drive of harrisburg? Do we know if marysville will be doing it again? I  need to buy a bunch. If theres anyone out there looking to depart with their #1.5's...#4's...160 BG's...330BG's...let me know
The Marysville Show moved to East Waterford, Pa. It has been renamed the Tuscarora Valley Extravaganza. It will be located at the Tuscarora Valley Heritage Grounds at
East Waterford, Pa. September 10th, 11th and 12th, 2010 show opens Noon Friday closes Noon Sunday. East Waterford, Pa. is located 1 1/2 hours from Harrisburg, Pa.. Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike I-76 west to the Willow Hill Exit and take Rt. 75 North 15 Miles it is on the left side of the roadway. This is a Swap Meet and Memorabilia Show. Old and New Items Hunting , Fishing and Trapping. Tailgaters and vendors are welcome. On Saturday there will be Hunting and Trapping Demos. We have Food Vendors that will be on the grounds. There will be Primitive Camping Available for the weekend at the Show. This Extravaganza is for all sportsmen and collectors to gather to have a great time.
 I would like to invite everyone from the Pa. Predator Hunters to attend.
 For more info call Allen Eppleman at 717-486-7573.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »
hey al.  good to see ya made it on here.  I was just about to give you a call and find out when I can stop over to get ya setup.  but looks like ya got it figured out just fine. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 10:13:59 AM »
I know Big Al too...Welcome aboard.....Looks like there is a lot going on come this September...Thats good!!!!!!

Offline Big Al

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »
I am Glad to finally get on this Form Board. It is great to hear from you all.  Thanks      Big Al