Author Topic: Have you seen hunter walking through the woods on PGL?  (Read 2230 times)

uncle buck

Have you seen hunter walking through the woods on PGL?
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »
Hunted two full days for deer so far this year on two different South Central Pa Game Lands...Hunted the entire legal shooting time on both days.. Have yet to see any hunters walking in the woods stalking deer...They are walking down the main access trail to get in but not in the hard woods or driving down the roads but not walking in the woods..The parking lots are filled with cars too....

Wonder if all media attention murders happening in this area on the PGL is scaring people from going in the woods? Namely WCO murder and the Murder of the lawyer at the PGL shooting range?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:31:50 PM by uncle buck »

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Have you seen hunter walking through the woods on PGL?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 06:43:27 PM »
How about the hunter that was just shoot in the woods dragging a deer out. He was killed. I forgot how about the guy who pull out a knife on a 14 year old kid?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:44:59 PM by foxpro51 »

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 11:10:48 PM »
Then there was that guy in Lackawanna County that started shooting at the WCO and his deputies..He was baiting bear and they were investigating it. He just started shooting at the PGC personnel..He's lucky they did not return fire on him..

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 07:54:58 AM »
I stay out of the woods period till the end of deer season.  Too many idiots with guns around for my comfort.
Chris Deckard  District 2

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »
Saw in Lebanon county...Women was shot in the arm while she was doing her duty on the Jon.  She's ok but they say she was shot with a 3006.  IT showed the bullet holes right next to the toilet and such too.. they said it was good that it did not hit bone nor her artery in her arm.. Kind of caught her on the lower arm in the flesh area that hangs down...