Author Topic: bipodshootingsticks.com  (Read 3255 times)

uncle buck

bipodshootingsticks.com
« on: August 04, 2010, 04:37:04 PM »
When you go to this web link click on the commercial link at the top of the page.   Notice how it's held in place by your side in a pouch while standing or sitting.  This is what I am excited about when hunting at night from a standing position... By holding the rifle straight up in the air while you walk along it also carries your gun for you too..When your ready to shoot you drop it down and it held steady for standing shots..

http://bipodshootingsticks.com/12.htm

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: bipodshootingsticks.com
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
I wonder how well it would work on a cross bow?
President PPHA

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:50:45 PM »
It works on everything... even a camera to make it steady...It comes with a DVD that showed the person using a crossbow, bow, camera, hand gun, rifle, shotgun, etc etc..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 07:09:42 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 08:00:09 PM »
I use to sell these on my website.  If you want to try them I will let you borrow mine.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 08:03:57 PM »
I use to sell these on my website.  If you want to try them I will let you borrow mine.

How did you like them for hunting?

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »
Didn't care for them that much.  They are not real steady because of thier size and a bit awkword if not extended fully.  On the positive side they are sufficiant enough to get the job done.  They are light weight and inexpensive compared to other sticks.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:58 PM »
What I do like about them is if you use the holster to steady the shot..Sitting or standing and carrying your gun in the ready position..  Your probably right if you just want to use it just like a Harris bi pod. Hoping that they work out great for calling standing and then dropping the gun  into shooting position to take the quick shot.. I'm going to try it out with the holster (standing and sitting)  for chuck hunting soon...