General Outdoors > Legislation

Question about the Newsletter

(1/5) > >>

huntingisfun:
I recently recieved the latest PPHA newsletter and at the end it talked about a group that wants to Eliminate All Classes of Furtaker Licenses. So theyre proposing to eliminate the furtakers liscence and include furtakers with your general hunting liscence. then increase the cost of the general hunting liscence about a dollar? am i right? i was just wondering because i was a little confused how it was worded in the newsletter.
Thanks.

Nunk:
It's from the PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs.

They want to eliminate the furtakers license.  They said increasing the regular license fee would make up for any lost revenue from eliminating the furtaker license.  They estimate that in order to do that, the license would need to be raised only one dollar.

It's all in there.  Just have to sort out all the legal-ese langauge they used.

huntingisfun:
ok thanks, I just wanted to make sure, I guess I'm legal-ese illiterate lol

Dale:
when did the newsletter come out?... aint seen it here yet...

that proposal has received a lot of negative feedback since they came out with it...   it was brought up at the Meeting at Herder Springs that we didn't feel we would support them on this matter... the PFSC has been very vocal against Sunday hunting, til they get off that kick and start supporting expanded oppurtunities for all sportsmen, I say SC**W THEM...

Nunk:
Dale - Got mine on Tuesday.  Rechecked the recipients, didn't see your name in there.  I'm sure it was an oversight.  

Sent you a copy!!

Check your email.

I agree with you.  PA Trappers Association is against it too.  My vote is NO!!

huntingisfun - No problem.  I had to read it carefully just so I was clear as well!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version