General Outdoors > Legislation

Gun Mounted Lites

(1/10) > >>

Rosko:
I was just looking at PGCs proposed changes for 07_ 08 and seen nothing on gun mounted lites. Please keep trying guys I appreciate what your doing.

Buckwheat:
Rosko
The meeting is next week about the gun mounted light, but it sure would be nice if the law was already there. However, this type of hunting light change there is no guarantee or set time or if this change will ever take place. We will however continue to pursue this to its conclusion and our strength in numbers will surely help. Thanks, and I have received you application.
Ernie

Rosko:
Buckwheat                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thanks for the info. keep us posted on how the meeting go,s.Maybe a patition signed by the hunters would help.                                                                                                     Rosko

gdragon:
Do we have anybody from the club going to the meeting?

bigben:
yes there are three members going.  the past and present officers of the club are responsible for getting the meeting date.  and those members that are helping with the presentation thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version