General Outdoors > Legislation

Semi-autos for hunting predators / varmints?

<< < (12/12)

coyotejohn:
I think that what happened in Orlando just killed your AR proposal.  Politicians just don't have the backbone to pass any new pro-gun laws, just anti-gun laws, particularly in a liberal state such as PA.   Not saying anybody here is a liberal but the state as a whole is.  We have the same problem here, Tucson & Phoenix are anti-gun but the rest of the state is pro-gun.  Fortunately our rural communities out number the city scum.

Pa Goosehntr:
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Yea with Pittsburgh and Philadelphia were screwed... :P :P :P :P :P :P they have too many numbers legal/illegal...they all vote... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Pa Goosehntr:
 >:( >:( >:( OK, I thought this was a done deal due to the amount of support it got in the House and Senate...no matter if Gov signed it or not....what's up? ??? ??? ??? ???

foxhound:
Goose, if I remember correctly,  this bill gives the Game Commission the authority to determine what firearms are legal and for what seasons. I believe it originally started out as a bill to allow them for predators, but morphed into something different. I could be wrong...

Predator53:
My sources have told me....Wolf signed it before thanksgiving....!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version