Predator Hunting > Varmint Hunting

And there I was.....

<< < (2/3) > >>

jaspr1:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Well for your info Mr. Wiseguy Know it all Guru  >:( >:( >:(  I AM!!! a "GRADUATE" of the BW College of  $%#^%&*%$# predator callers  ;D ;D ;D I see other posts about X-pert's on here all the time  ::) ::) ::) Well how tough is calling a coyote with a coyote call  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Exactly  ::) ::) ::) I just called a possum out of hibernation  :o :o :o :o Jake get's it  ;) Thanks Jake..... LOL...... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P.................. 8)

Lookn4Fur:
I'm calling BS!  If you had to shoot to save your life, how did you get such a fine photo of that critter?

Plus we all know the home doesn't let you out that time of day unless Goose is visiting. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HDRoadking3058:
Brutal!

jaspr1:
  >:( >:( L4F-YOU WOULD  >:( >:(....??? ??? ??? ???  you youngsters  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) just because "YOU" can't tie your shoes and chew bubble gum at the same time  :o :o :o :o YOU think nobody can  :P :P :P :P :P.................. Remember "Green Behind the Ears Guru", us elderly walk with the "Grim Reaper" everyday  :( we fear nothing! >:( >:(  Possum-Cape Buffalo .450 Marlin to the head/you be dead >:(  I know you are still mad BECAUSE "Goose" and I made you sit between us at breakfast  :( so you couldn't act out, but get over it  ::) ::).............. :P :P :P :P :P :P............. 8) PS: To answer your question...rather OBVIOUS that I am a very good live action photographer....I might start making videos..... ;)

Lookn4Fur:
You should.  It is a fine pic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version