Author Topic: Women some of them anyway just don't understand?  (Read 2046 times)

uncle buck

Women some of them anyway just don't understand?
« on: June 20, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
I remember the women in my wife's office making fun of me because I purchased a squirrel gun or a designated rabbit gun, or a fox gun..They figure now why does someone need to buy a designated gun just to hunt squirrel...they think that I probably should be using my deer gun for squirrel, rabbits, and or fox...

However....some women are outstanding outdoor persons...
I remember my brother-in-law working in the U. S. Post Office part time at Christmas time...One women had a hard time deciding if she should buy a TV or a 30/30 lever action for herself for Christmas.

Also one die hard outdoorswomen... When she died she wanted to be buried in her orange hunting clothes.  now that is a diehard deer hunter for sure..Me? no way am I going to be buried in Hunters Orange... I want to be buried in Advantage Camo...

All and all...the good thing is that my Mrs.. Know how important predator hunting is and hunting in general. So I think I am going to keep her around..

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Women some of them anyway just don't understand?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 06:01:00 PM »
I want to be buried in Advantage Camo...

I would have guessed Predator Grey Camo, of course that is if you died during the full moon.