Author Topic: Reviews on Siren locators  (Read 2178 times)

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Reviews on Siren locators
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:18:30 PM »
was wondering if anyone had any experience with Coyote"Mini Siren" or "Code3" coyote Locator Siren? They are available at Huntsmart.com I was considering getting one but was wondering what the word was on them first.thanks in advance for any info

uncle buck

Re: Reviews on Siren locators
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 11:30:19 PM »
Any siren will work...I have been lucky on two occasions to hear them howl to police and then firetruck/Emergency vehicle type sirens..
Your firehouse 12:00 Noon type sirens and or the emergency vehicle piercing back and forth type siren sound get them howling..

My # 1 sound on my Foxpro FX5  is called Cals Siren and it's sounds great... I have also seen siren sounds on cassette.  I have one From Knight & Hale.. Siren on one side the other side has a predator food sound on it.. Places like Bonton will have bullhorns that have sirens on them too.  Watch for those now after clearance.. You can get one of those for $10.00.  
Then there are radio that have a light and siren also..Any of these can be purchased on clearance also.. So I would think that any siren would work for you...If that siren you speak of is reasonable priced $$$$$ then it would work..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:41:24 PM by uncle buck »

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Reviews on Siren locators
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »
thanks UB,the one goes for $19 fite in the palm of your hand and the other $65 and is the horn looking style.u said about having a siren on your foxpro i actully just got a Foxpro spitfire have got to mess with it much yet,maybe i could go that route also and put it on mine??
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 12:35:46 AM by chiefz28 »