Author Topic: Their Mind Plays Tricks on Them/ daytime calling for coyotes  (Read 1382 times)

uncle buck

Their Mind Plays Tricks on Them/ daytime calling for coyotes
« on: September 24, 2010, 05:02:35 PM »
Dangerous calling coytoes in the daytime in populated areas...This be the time to use the coyote vocalization with the remote not your mouth calling...See as soon as the general public hears those howls, yips, kiyi, coyote pup whines they come a toting a gun to get them.. Some don't even have permission...Kind of a syndrome...Since they live near the field that gives them the right... Hence the reason you don't even want to be by the speaker when talking coyote in the daytime...
I remember hunting near Harrisburg, Pa...Farm land..Was using an FX5 with remote....Dang if within 20 minutes there comes Elmer Fudd sneaking in with a 30/30 lever action yet...Ah he heard my remote coyote vocalization and he was going to get him some YOTE!!!!!!

When using an Foxpro product load it with a siren, or some other sound other then predator calling sounds to hit if you see an incoming Elmer.
Me...I have the siren on the FX5. However also the Star Spangled Banner...Randy Anderson playing bugle charge, reveille, taps...See when you see Elmer incoming with that thurty thurty..You activate the bugle charge or taps or Star Spangled Banner... Love the look on their face!!!!!!!

Offline beastman

Re: Their Mind Plays Tricks on Them/ daytime calling for coyotes
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 02:14:06 PM »
UB
If it wasn't so dangerous I think hittin em with the lion roar that foxpro has would be awesome
That would be really funny til they opened up on the call. ;D

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Their Mind Plays Tricks on Them/ daytime calling for coyotes
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
I think if you had some Rap songs programed you would spin old Elmer around and he would do a speedy exit. I think I'll do that. Who knows, it may even  bring in a coyote. If so, I can be the Creator of the "Coyote Rap Dance" call and will be rich and famous.
President PPHA