Author Topic: A question for UB or the old timers.  (Read 4167 times)

Offline vmaster59

• Junior Forum Member
  • Coyote One Production
    • West Tx. Varmint Hunting
Re: A question for UB or the old timers.
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 03:45:54 AM »
I've been doing night hunting for over 35 years now. I was started out on a red lens and a 100 watt aircraft landing light. And still use the samething. Tried others also the white light just using the edged of the light and I use the edged on the red light as well. Coyotes like to think they are hiding. And if the light is too bright it's spooks them or as some calls it burns them. I still use the red filter and probably always will. I see better with the red than I do with the blue,green,white or yellow lens. I know the way we hunt is diff. than ya'll hunt. Hope this helps.

Clint

-----------------CLICK HERE-----------------

uncle buck

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 11:00:16 PM »
I've been doing night hunting for over 35 years now. I was started out on a red lens and a 100 watt aircraft landing light. And still use the samething. Tried others also the white light just using the edged of the light and I use the edged on the red light as well. Coyotes like to think they are hiding. And if the light is too bright it's spooks them or as some calls it burns them. I still use the red filter and probably always will. I see better with the red than I do with the blue,green,white or yellow lens. I know the way we hunt is diff. than ya'll hunt. Hope this helps.

Clint

Clint when you use the red lens and the aircraft landing light...Does it light up the entire predator?

Offline vmaster59

• Junior Forum Member
  • Coyote One Production
    • West Tx. Varmint Hunting
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 01:23:22 PM »
It will look something like this.

Clint

-----------------CLICK HERE-----------------