Author Topic: Gun Show  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Gun Show
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:32:17 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Went to a "Hunters Gun Show" today and I don't know, but was wondering where folks get enough money to afford the prices they were asking  :P :P :P :P Cheapest I saw 22 mags were $70 per box (200) of 40 gr. .......and guns....well you needed a wheelbarrow of money to afford them  ??? ??? ??? I had one in my truck I was going to try and barter with, but decided it was better off left in my truck.... :( :( :(  I'll be putting it on here at a reasonable price next week... 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:33:10 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

Re: Gun Show
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 01:15:17 AM »
Notice Gettysburg is having a big gun show one on the  31 of Jan and 1 Feb.. I never attended one in Gettysburg yet...you do have to watch at gun shows... reloading dies that don't work and revolvers that don't revolve just right... You might have to get one fixed if it's not working quite right and you can't tell by the naked eye..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:17:20 AM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 02:25:20 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I don't think you will have an issue with broken or missing parts because you won't be able to get past the "Sticker Shock" at the prices they want.... :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:25:56 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 08:00:55 PM »
Better to just go and buy a gun new at a shop or big store... It be the 2nd hand ones that they make the money on...