Author Topic: HB881 and Hunting/Trapping Digest  (Read 13459 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
HB881 and Hunting/Trapping Digest
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:05:55 PM »
I was delivering some calls the other day and as a service to my customers have been explaining HB881 and it taking effect on the 1st.  I had a gentleman tell me that if it wasn't in the hunting digest that most people will never know it.

I got to thinking about the people who don't have computers and decided that he was right.  I  understand that there is a cost involved in sending out an amendment to the digest and that the Game Commission would not want to incure that cost, but wouldn't it be bennificial to call all of thier licensing agents to inform of the change?  

When I mentioned it, everyone looked at me like I was from Mars( :shock: ).  I didn;t know if I should run or explain.  What are your thoughts?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

longhair

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »
Go ahead and explain it to them and tell them it was the PPHA that got it done. At that point, hand them an applacation form and tell them it's a good way to say thanks. I keep a couple in the truck, car and on the quad. 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
On the quad?  You da man !!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!