Everything Else > Welcome Aboard

Thanks For Having Me Aboard!

(1/3) > >>

xusnordy45:
Good evening folks!

Just joined the forum. I have hunted, fished and just all out enjoyed the outdoors for a very long time...from MD to CA to PA...

Last year a friend introduced me to night predator hunting and I was instantly hooked. I thought I knew everything about hunting....that first night hunt was a wake up call! Totally different mission. During the off season I have purchased my lights, a FoxPro Caller (GREAT folks there....I made a visit there and bought it and they custom programmed it right there, and gave me a very nice tour where I met Mr. Dillion. Can't say enough about them.), also bought a dedicated rifle for night....a Savage 17 Hornet...but that's another story...

Anyway looking forward to learning from all of you seasoned guys and gals on here. Thanks for having me aboard!

dreamcatcher:
Guess all that's left, (when you are ready is taking the final plunge) and immerse yourself into the world of the PPHA.

Huntin 4 yotes:
Welcome to the forum! U will learn a lot here from a great bunch of guys.

Bowman66:
Welcome aboard. Keep an ear to the ground these guys are full of knowledge and know how. I can't wait to try the new things I have picked up just talking to everybody.

Misterjake23:
Welcome aboard !!  Sounds like you're all set with the right equipment.  I also use a Savage 17 hornet.  GREAT gun for fox, groundhogs, etc.

Just curious,  How did you hear about us??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version