PPHA Current Events > Species specific hunt 2015

Berks County area meetings? Groups?

<< < (2/4) > >>

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: newzwthy on December 08, 2015, 11:05:39 PM ---Is there any small groups/meetings to attend in the Berks/Lancaster/Hamburg area for predator association?

--- End quote ---

Newzwthy, welocme aboard..I am currently the coordinator for District 2...I will be upfront and say this is my first run at being an officer in the association so I'm still putting it all together!..Please bare with me..Earlier in the year I had a table at Atglen Sportsmans Club's youth day event. It wasn't a huge affair but it is always good to talk to folks whether its 10 or 100..a few fellow predator hunters made their way out of the wood work and stopped by to chat...it was a fun time. As of this moment I have no meetings or specific events planned but that does not mean there will not be. I have a few ideas. There will also be some hunts planned in the near future. There are plenty of great folks here. Do not hesitate to reach out through the contacts list, browse the forum and certainly do not hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments/concerns.. perhaps we can hunt sometime??  Thanks for joining and stay tuned...

Buckwheat:
Quattro
Cool, what area are you from?

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: Buckwheat on December 10, 2015, 09:32:37 PM ---Quattro

--- End quote ---

I live just outside of Hershey...Lebanon County.

Dale:

--- Quote from: QUATTRO on December 11, 2015, 08:48:55 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was in East Petersburg and Lititz when I lived up there... we used to get up and hunt around Kinsey's outdoor store occasionally, but not as often as I'd a liked... there was an awful lot of farm land in that area and used to see fur all the time when driving through...

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: Dale on December 11, 2015, 03:19:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: QUATTRO on December 11, 2015, 08:48:55 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was in East Petersburg and Lititz when I lived up there... we used to get up and hunt around Kinsey's outdoor store occasionally, but not as often as I'd a liked... there was an awful lot of farm land in that area and used to see fur all the time when driving through...

--- End quote ---

I know the area around Kinseys well....plenty of farms for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version