Author Topic: Older Foxpro Electronic Callers  (Read 2549 times)

uncle buck

Older Foxpro Electronic Callers
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:04:59 PM »
First off if you have a model 38 FP or the 416 I would keep it...While I don't have the 416 with remote I do have the Model 38. However Many of my hunting friends do have the FP 416.  The 416 is so easy to put sounds on..  I think that it has 16 sounds..l If you can't call in something with 16 sounds then you should not be hunting predators... I do have a FX5 with about 168 sounds on some FP, Some other call companies and many of my own.  However the Model 38....Outstanding call when your hunting in rain...Outstanding for crow, hunting gray fox, hunting when reds are in heat.  Anytime you want to just let the call rip for a long period of time and don't need a remote... I have used it hunting with a partner too. If your working the dial you can switch the sounds around just like if you were mouth calling.. Of course your doing the calling and the person down wind of you will get the shot.  My model 38 did break once.. A wire came loose.. however I solder it myself and it was as good as new...

If your ever at a fleamarket and someone has a model 38 FP and it's reasonible buy it.. Now I wish I had a FP 416...But I don't.  Great outstandingl little remote call thats for sure..