Predator Hunting > Trapping

First Sets

<< < (2/2)

Lookn4Fur:

--- Quote from: Pa Goosehntr on January 01, 2018, 09:19:15 AM ---my 22 year old son is still wearing shorts  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I keep telling him he's gonna freeze something off!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

Well where did he get that from?  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!  Sharp as a bowling ball down there in Chambersburg. :o :o :o :o :o

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D "Sharp as a bowling ball"  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) This coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between a coyote and a porcupine  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

TheBig1:
LOL And........begin!

I went out yesterday to look at a big stand of hemlocks with a frozen stream running through it. Sure enough, right up the middle of the stream was a fresh set of cat tracks. I put in a cubby.

Nothing today when I checked and I put out a couple dogproofs while I waited for a buddy to arrive to pull me out of a frozen mud hole that my front tire broke through.

foxhound:
Couple more days to go for that cat. Then you'll have to resort to calling next weekend. We have a few officers with good cat sign in their areas this year. Hoping for the biggest cat harvest in our hunt to date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version