Predator Hunting > Trapping

Anyone getting ready...

<< < (5/5)

jaspr1:
 :) I have peat in a medium sized trash can, next to the shed......dried out nicely....and stays dry...for a small time trapper I would think this would be adequate. I can move it around easily if it gets in the way.    8)

Lookn4Fur:
This is how to do it from your computer.

1. Reply or open a new post in PPHA forum boards.
2. Open Photobucket on a second page.  (You must have a free account and be logged in)
3. Select  "upload photo" and select the photo you want to upload. (stored on your computer)
4. After the photo uploads it should display four type of URL's.  Click on the "IMG" URL and it will copy it.
    (See Pic)
5. Go back to the PPHA forum post and right click and paste the URL into the body of the post.
6. If you want to add any text, click above or below the URL and type what you want to say.
7. You can preview your post but be sure to Select "Post" and you are done.
8. You can resize the picture in Photobucket if need be but make sure you save it and select the URL for the
    saved picture.
9. So easy even an OLD Coot like myself can do it.   :o :o :o :o

Brushwolf:
I like photobucket for the fact that you could view your post with the pic before you send it.

Shurshot:
THANK YOU very much Hern.You have explained right what I needed to know.Trapping Bobcat the last few years I did have misses now I know why.I will try peat moss but I have some buckwheat left from last year so I'll try one or the other on different sets.Thanks again Hern.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version