Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

Goose is holding out on us again!

<< < (4/5) > >>

foxhound:
I usually keep my gun in the cab of the truck with me. I've never experienced any fogging issues.

jaspr1:
 :) Foxhound so does BW!  ;D ;D BW:"I just know when it is like 5 degrees out my vehicle heater is on full."...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  I'll bet it is!  ;D ;D Do you and Sonny ever get out of the truck?  ::) ::) ::)............... 8)

Lookn4Fur:
Buckwheat put me up for adoption.  :o :o :o :o He says I have too much energy. ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Funny, as I feel like I am half dead.  Can you imagine what his energy level is??? ::) ::)

Better take some more of those little blue pills big boy. 8) 8) 8) 8)

12Ga, don't be like 90% of society and be afraid to offend anyone.  Especially these Old Coots.  Even though they have thin blood, they have thick skin.   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Buckwheat:
Lookn4help
Did you get fired?  Or are you taking time from work again to make this post.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Come on BW  ??? ??? ??? ??? Timmy work?? "taking time from work again to make this post"  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ are you getting senile in your old age??  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Timmy doesn't work  :o :o :o :o he just puts in the time to make it look good and iffin he's on the poutter it makes it look like he's actually doing sumptin... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version