Author Topic: Lots of items for sale (gun, mp3/mp4, dog crate, computer stuff, etc)  (Read 6520 times)

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
Just wanted to give you a heads up.  Could negotiate on some of the prices, some are firm.  Just REFIED the house so in need of some extra cash - more items to come soon.  I have pics of most of the items listed below let me know if you need any.

Small Dog Crate
I have a small dog crate 4 sale for $25. It's less then a month old and our new puppy only has used it for about 2 weeks (she grew so fast!) would like to sell this since we have bought a bigger crate for her.

Got it a petsmart and you can see it below.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3086604

Visual Basic.Net Standard 2003 - Sealed In Box
I have a copy of Visual Basic.Net Standard 2003 - Sealed In Box - New - Never Opened. Price is $130 I'm located in Lititz, Pa.

I never got around to programming in Visual Basic.

Visual Basic 6.0 - 19 Developer Training DVD Set

I have a complete set of Visual Basic 6.0 - Developer Training DVD's for sale. (19 DVD's in all) It covers everything from the most basic VB 6 to the most complex. This is a must for learning the language. Everything is like new. $200

2 dozen goose shell decoys + bag
2 dozen goose shell decoys + bag - these just sit in my garage and see no use. I don't get out for geese anymore. $150

Washers - Texas Horeshoes
I have what I call "Washers" but others call them Texas or WV horse shoes. Its basically a tailgating, drinking, party game.

Asking $50

Here is a link to a website that makes them and it explains rules etc. --> http://www.originalwashers.com/

My set is home made - I own about 4 different sets some with extensive paint jobs such as flags, camo, etc or even carpet. The set I am selling is just wood and not painted. It is used and scratched up (from the washers). It would come with the boards - the rope to separate them - and 6 washers.

H&R Ultra Slug
I thought I would use this - but NY went to rifle so it's never seen a day in the field. It's only been shot twice.

H&R 1871 INC Ultra Slug Gun

H&R 20 Ga Ultra Slug 3" Magnum w/24" Blue Rifled Barrel & Laminated Stock

The H&R Ultra Slug guns have combined the heavy barrel concept of the Ultra Varmint rifle to achieve a level of accuracy previously unheard of in firearms below the 1,000 mark. The Ultra Slug guns incorporates the transfer bar safety system, mated to a heavy action and it is rifled for an extremely heavy barrel wall. This process creates the stiffest possible barrel, limiting barrel whip and shrinking group size. It is covered by the NEF lifetime no fault service plan.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: SB1928
Category: FIREARMS - SHOTGUNS
Action :Break Open Action (Single Shot)
Gauge :20 GA
Barrel Length :24" Rifled
Capacity :1
Chamber :3"
Length :40"
Weight :8 to 9 lbs
Drop :1 1/4" @ Comb & 1 1/8" @ Heel
Stock :Laminated
Finish :Blue

The sling and the shell holder DO NOT come with it.

The scope is a Bushnell Banner 1.5-4.5x

$365

Fobus Paddle Holster - 38. sp or small j frame
Used Fobus Paddle Holster - in good working condition. Model JSW3

Tactical Paddle Holster Smith & Wesson J-Frame Shrouded .38 Special, TITANIUM, 38SPL, 342/337

I used this for my Taurus model 85 .38 special.

$20

You can go here for a pic --> http://www.red-diamond-unif.com/fobus_paddle.htm

If you need pics of mind let me know.

Brand New .38 Special/.357 Speed Loader
This is brand new and in package. I bought it and realized when I got home I got the wrong one. My gun is a Taurus 85.

Made by HKS

Model MK3A .38/.357
6 Shot

Listed on back are ... Colt Trooper MK3 & MK5, King Cobra, Peacekeeper, Ruger Security 6, Service 6.

$8 - prefer not to ship but will if the buyer pays.

Wood Grips - Taurus 1911

I have for sale some wood grips for a Taurus 1911. It's cut to fit the safety perfect!.

Here are some pics on my gun and off.

Asking $25

16 GB MP3/MP4 player
Zen Micro 16 GB MP3/MP4 player With Headphones and USB computer connector. Comes with the software and box (not pictured). The player also comes with the black rubber casing to protect the player as well as a screen protector (already on unit)

Price $115

LIKE NEW!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:38:21 PM by keystoneman 85 »
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Lots of items for sale (gun, mp3/mp4, dog crate, computer stuff, etc)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
Paddle Holster is SOLD!

Offline HuntinFool

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »
did you sell the holster for the 45 you got from me?

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »
I did.  I recently switched to IWB with a Supertuck.

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »
Slug gun above reduced to $315.  Comes with the scope and two boxes of lightfield slugs.

Also, have for sale a like new Taurus PT1911 .45 ACP with accessories - $535

And, a Taurus Model 85 38 Special with accessories - $300