Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

poofy post

(1/4) > >>

BP:

bigben:
the reason it went poof was because of me.  I did not like how it was handled by myself.  even though I did not like it I should have contacted hi through pm or e-mail.  I reposted the web address.  I am the adminastrator right now and there is no offical electing of them.  I know I should have handled it more professionally and I did not.  sometimes I should maybe think about what I am typing instead of just doing it.  I am sorry to any offended by me deleating the post or any that are offended by the way I handled it.  I hope winter hunter does return however.

bigben:
and if anyone thinks they can do a better job then let me know and we can put in the paper work.

paul555:
Some good info was lost in the process of deleting things.  What was the name of that DVD that someone asked about?  I wanted to look into it.  I know it had something to do with coyote behavior, not necessarily a hunting DVD.

bigben:
it was rich higgins up close and personal.  once again a good movie for anyone that wants to learn more about coyote language and habits

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version