Author Topic: cassette tapes  (Read 2985 times)

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
cassette tapes
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:46:07 PM »
This question goes out to the callers that have been doing this for a lot of years and can remember using the cassettes.I know some of you may think this is old technology and its time to move on but the bottom line is some of the sounds that came out of those cassette players produced very well.What do you consider the most productive recordings of that time?

Renny

Re: cassette tapes
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »
A trapping partner of mine sold Dennis Kirk his tape of coon puppies.  Dennis then sold the rights to Johnny Stewart.  Has all the paperwork to this day.  He also has 3 ( I believe) old record players in cherry condition.......

I still have all my tapes but my player took a crap on me.....  I always liked grey fox fight or pup distress tapes.

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »
The gray fox pup and adult distress was two you could always count on.A relative of mine sold an old record caller with records at auction and was surprised at how much it brought.I guess it was considered an antique.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:16:01 PM by foxtrot »

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »
Johnny Stewart "BABY REDFOX".  JS Red Fox Pup will work too but not like the JS Baby Red Fox.
JS Red and Gray Fight  AKA Red and Gray Combo used after fox are mating are also deadly for red fox...
JS Meadowlark Distress..
Kirks Gray Fox Pup and Kirks Gray Fox Pup 2. of course for Gray Fox..
JS Rodent Distress.. Notice I posted Singular not the Rodents Distress which is multiple rodents squealing....