Predator Hunting > Trapping

ASK Hern

<< < (2/16) > >>

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "making Herns life miserable"  ??? ??? ??? ??? since he didn't take a note book along,  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Hern had to repeat himself so many times, ??? ??? ??? ??? Hern actually thought he himself was a broken record  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hern:
Heckle & Jeckle, I'm actually the ole guy marking every other stump. I was making 'kick backs' while trying to fight thru 4 layers to find 'it'.

Lookn2Hidefromu2 has noting to hide. I learn some trapping things from him the other week.
Jake & Lookn did a great job on our trip up north. We had a blast, caught some fur, ate like Kings & slept like a log.
Lookn2getcrockpot&coffeepotready & I caught the same amount of Fox. No Bobcat or Fisher came thru that week. We caught what came by. Jake was farting alot. Maybe that's why critters shied from his sets. :)

As far as the ATV...well, that broke a few days in. ;D
The next few days we had to walk the 17 mile wilderness trapline loop, which was up hill, BOTH WAYS.
Fortunately, we all packed snowshoes.
We traveled as much as we could thru the Tamaracks where the snow wasn't up to our hip pockets.

jaspr1:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    GOOSE we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Clean off that flying PIG AWARD!! ;) ;)   Hern learned some things from LookN2HidefromUs  ::) ::) ::) ::) Exaggerated story telling  ::) ::)  no one will be able to top this  ;D ;D ;D He must have found out Jake is our inside man  :-X :-X and clearly didn't have much good to say about him  :P :P and we know that's not true!!!  >:( >:( >:(......I see an awards "Brekie" in our future  ;D ;D with Nat running for reelection we can wait for his belt buckle and do them both on the same day  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o................LOL.............. 8)

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Teachin an olde dog new tricks  :o :o :o :o :o Award is ready to fly!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lookn4Fur:
Tisk , Tisk boys. :o :o :o  The thread is called "Ask Hern".  When the wise one talks, you listen.  It's not ammo for your comedy routine. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hern and I were lucky to survive the week.  We ran into a rogue wood stove. ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version