Predator Hunting > Trapping

ASK Hern

<< < (3/16) > >>

Hern:
What a week at Jake's Country Club.
When we meet again, ask me about my near death experience with that wood stove.
Also ask about, how I threw a trap grenade (set trap) directly on Lookn4cover.
Plus, Pulling a wild animal from under an upturned tree root ball.
Along with the ATV A-arm breaking.
All this and more while experiencing a three day diarrhea squirt fest. (I lost count at 14 times in 20 hours)

I will said Jake is a great host. Great Food.
One thing I found interesting was Jake has an Indian woman, named Neverrinse of the local tribe, cook breakfast & evening supper for us. She said her father was Chief Dirtyneck of the Neverwash tribe. Neverrinse's husband, twofingers, is a logger.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sounds like Jake did his homework and roped you two into fixin things  ::) ::) ::) ::) just sayin...good job Jake!! :P :P :P :P :P Lookn4cover, well he's always doin that, especially after making those girls walk home from an island adventure  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) so he says  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Misterjake23:
It was definitely a great time.   I learned that 90 degrees in the cabin is to hot for old farts.  Combine that with a lazy boy recliner and everyone goes to sleep.   However,  if you go to Camp with Hern, buy him a watch first.  For him ,  the day is half over at 8 am.  Wake up time is 0400 and bed time is an hour before dark.   And finally,  if you have to bucket flush the toilet....  have LOTS of buckets!!!   Air freshener is also recommended

Hern:
That's funny.
 ;D

Lookn4Fur:
Thanks Hern!  I have been seeing a shrink about the trap grenade.  I thought I was starting to come to terms with the horrific events that occured on that cold steep slope on the dark side of the mountain until you went and mentioned it again!! :o :o :o  Traumatized for life. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version