Predator Hunting > Guns and Ammo

New addition

(1/2) > >>

QUATTRO:
Became the proud owner of a beautiful Remington Model 700 chambered in 17 Remington yesterday..actions bedded, trigger is done and the scope is mounted....the rest is up to me.

Misterjake23:
That's looks almost to pretty to take into the woods!   Did you buy it new?

dreamcatcher:
Nice rifle. Won miy 17 fireball in the club's July raffle a few yrs back.
Had to send mine in for the trigger replacement. Excellent service.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;) ;) ;) Now I know it's getting close to Christmas so no need to wrap it up   ??? ??? ??? ??? I'll just pick it up and all will be good :o :o :o :o :o :o...and say thanx!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You might as well give it to me as I'll get some use out of it compared to your work schedule!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: Misterjake23 on August 07, 2016, 02:22:01 PM ---That's looks almost to pretty to take into the woods!   Did you buy it new?

--- End quote ---

It is a "used" gun but in great shape. I bought it from a good friend. Gun was a safe queen for sure. And I agree it looks too pretty but just like my other guns its going to get used..that's what they're for. Believe they were discontinued in 2007??

--- Quote from: dreamcatcher on August 07, 2016, 05:01:17 PM ---Nice rifle. Won miy 17 fireball in the club's July raffle a few yrs back.
Had to send mine in for the trigger replacement. Excellent service.

--- End quote ---

Nice gun. Probably had one of the X-Mark Pro triggers ..I have a 700 in 22-250 and it was the same deal. This 17 did not fall into any recall notices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version